10.2” Tart pan with lid
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Experience culinary excellence with the Joware's Enamel Tart Pan, a testament to our commitment to quality and innovation. Crafted with premium enamel material, this tray pan is designed to elevate your cooking and baking endeavors to new heights.
- Sturdy and durable, resistant to both scratches and cuts
- Lip design enhances spill resistance and facilitates secure handling of items
- Secure lid design prevents leaks and preserves contents effectively
- The glass surface of enamel inhibits bacteria
- Hand wash recommended
- Healthy and Eco-Friendly, free of BPA or any other toxins
- Food storage convenience and suitable for both indoor & outdoor cooking
- Heat distribution evenly and ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction
- Resistant & no chemical reaction with vinegar, salt, oil...
- Energy conservation, efficient heat conduction
- Portable and Travel-Friendly
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Brand: Joware
- Material: Carbon steel, Lid: PP
- Dia 10.2" x H 1.97"
- N.W: pound
- Color: Pink, Blue, Green
Order Processing Time: 24-48 hours
Estimate Transit Time: 2-6 business days (continental USA only)
Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
Returns made within 30-days will be refunded to the original payment method.
The materials used in the non-stick coating safe.
the materials used in the non-stick coating safe
Baked goods easily release from the baking surface with a minimal amount of oil or butter.
The baking surface easy to clean and care for.
Even Heat Distribution
The surface heat consistently without any hot spots for evenly cooked food.
A mineral-based coating that won’t leach toxic materials into your clean and healthy ingredients.
Naturally slick pans that require minimal prep for baking and less scrubbing for a spotless clean.
Releases less CO2 when produced compared to traditional non-stick coatings.
How we compare
|PTFE Non-Stick (ex: Teflon®)
|Uncoated Stainless Steel
|Glass, Stoneware or Porcelain
|Non-Toxic Are the materials used in the non-stick coating safe for my family and the environment?
|Non-Stick Do baked goods easily release from the baking surface with a minimal amount of oil or butter?
|Easy Cleaning Is the baking surface easy to clean and care for?
|Even Heat Distribution Does the surface heat consistently without any hot spots for evenly cooked food?
|Storage Included Does the product include organizers to keep your bakeware safely stored and easy to access?