- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
An enamel loaf tin is a versatile kitchen tool primarily used for baking various types of bread, cakes, and loaf-shaped desserts. The tin's shape maintains loaf structure, and its aesthetic appeal makes it great for serving baked goods directly.
- Sturdy and durable, resistant to both scratches and cuts
- Lip design enhances spill resistance and facilitates secure handling of items
- Secure lid prevents leaks, preserves moisture, enhances flavor, curbs evaporation
- Rectangular shape simplifies bread slicing and storage
- The glass surface of enamel inhibits bacteria
- Hand wash recommended
- Healthy and Eco-Friendly, free of BPA or any other toxins
- The enamel coating ensures the tin remains in good condition for prolonged use
- Heat distribution evenly and ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction
- Smooth surface ensures easy release of cakes and baked goods
- Resistant & no chemical reaction with vinegar, salt, oil...
- Energy conservation, efficient heat conduction
- Provide healthier baking with less fat, even cooking, and preserved flavors, making your diet more wholesome
- Portable and Travel-Friendly
- Brand: Joware
- Material: Carbon steel, Lid: PP
- Dimensions: 12.6L" x 5.16W" x 2.76H"
- N.W: pound
- Color: Pink, Green, Blue
Order Processing Time: 24-48 hours
Estimate Transit Time: 2-6 business days (continental USA only)
Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
Returns made within 30-days will be refunded to the original payment method.
The materials used in the non-stick coating safe.
the materials used in the non-stick coating safe
Baked goods easily release from the baking surface with a minimal amount of oil or butter.
The baking surface easy to clean and care for.
Even Heat Distribution
The surface heat consistently without any hot spots for evenly cooked food.
A mineral-based coating that won’t leach toxic materials into your clean and healthy ingredients.
Naturally slick pans that require minimal prep for baking and less scrubbing for a spotless clean.
Releases less CO2 when produced compared to traditional non-stick coatings.
How we compare
|PTFE Non-Stick (ex: Teflon®)
|Uncoated Stainless Steel
|Glass, Stoneware or Porcelain
|Non-Toxic Are the materials used in the non-stick coating safe for my family and the environment?
|Non-Stick Do baked goods easily release from the baking surface with a minimal amount of oil or butter?
|Easy Cleaning Is the baking surface easy to clean and care for?
|Even Heat Distribution Does the surface heat consistently without any hot spots for evenly cooked food?
|Storage Included Does the product include organizers to keep your bakeware safely stored and easy to access?